View Single Post

Old 08-16-2019, 01:15 AM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

Does anybody follow the Lepps as I do?

Yesterday, they started their Las Vegas residency and what a show it was! Amazing stage and visuals, superb performance and mainly the setlist! They have amazing social media team and their videos from tour are fun to watch because you can honest reactions from the band members and also you can see them rehearsing.
If I were to transpose their yesterday's setlist to BJ, they open the show with Let It Rock, played Something For The Pain, Everyday, presented songs like Thank YOu For Loving Me and This Ain't A Love Song during an acoustic set with one song where all the members shared lead vocal, then played Just Older and No Apologies on the top of it without skipping any of the crucial hits.

Frankly, I was counting how much would it be for me to jump on a plane tomorrow and see one of the shows in the Sin City!
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights