View Single Post

Old 08-24-2006, 02:46 PM
The Distance

Send a message via ICQ to Iceman Send a message via MSN to Iceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stut

Full tracklisting for Hysteria Deluxe Edition is as follows:
Disc One - Hysteria Remastered: 1. Women, 2. Rocket, 3. Animal, 4. Love Bites, 5. Pour Some Sugar On Me, 6. Armageddon It, 7. Gods Of War, 8. Don't Shoot Shotgun, 9. Run Riot, 10. Hysteria, 11. Excitable, 12. Love And Affection. Hysteria B-Sides: 13. Tear It Down, 14. Ride Into The Sun (1987 Re-Recording), 15. I Wanna Be Your Hero, 16. Ring Of Fire.
Disc Two - Hysteria Live B-Sides: 1. Elected (Live In Tilburg, Holland), 2. Love And Affection (Live In Tilburg, Holland), 3. Billy's Got A Gun (Live In Tilburg, Holland), 4. Rock Af Ages (Live In Tilburg, Holland), 5. Women (Live In Denver). Hysteria Remixes: 6. Animal (Extended Version), 7. Pour Some Sugar On Me (Extended Version), 8. Armageddon It (The Nuclear Mix), 9. Excitable (Orgasmic Mix), 10. Rocket (The Lunar Mix), Hysteria B-Sides Continued: 11. Release Me.
WebLink: www.defleppard.com.

I guess I have to get me one of those.

Well, we already have everything on the first disk, so the only plus for it is the remastering. The second disk is better, but the extended mixes never really hit me. I mean they're just extended. Add four riffs where there were two. What's the point? But I'll prob buy this anyway. And that "Release Me" is great.

Ice

Only dead fish go with the flow.