View Single Post

Old 08-24-2006, 03:56 PM
The Voice of Reason
Destination any Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman
Well, we already have everything on the first disk, so the only plus for it is the remastering. The second disk is better, but the extended mixes never really hit me. I mean they're just extended. Add four riffs where there were two. What's the point? But I'll prob buy this anyway. And that "Release Me" is great.

Ice
Haha, my thoughts exactly on the extended mixes. I liked the different with the intros for Animal, like I mentioned, and Excitable. But otherwise they were nonsensical.

But I have to disgress...what do you mean we already have all of the first disc? I don't have the B Sides at the end of it on CD yet. If you are talking about the fact they are on Retroactive and Adrenalize...none of them are the same versions. So they still have alot of value to me for that reason. I mean, I have everything in one form or another..but all in inferior sound formats. So getting not only the album itself remasted plus all the other tracks like this is just actually the perfect way to do the remaster that has been long overdue for the album.