View Single Post

Old 05-16-2009, 11:37 PM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

The only thing you're right about is that you're the idiot who's stuck in the 80s. Bon Jovi will not be remembered for Prayer only, MTV Europe started in 1987, which was after the successes of the hits from Slippery, meaning that not that many people from Europe actually knew what Jon and co. looked like during that era.

Bon Jovi's popularity started to grow with the KTF records. Not the with 80's material. In Europe, the 90's material outdoes the 80's material, both when it comes to hits and when it comes to sales.

http://www.drycounty.com/jovitalk/se...searchid=59651

Seriously, how many more times will you use the word spandex? You're seriously obsessed by the way Jon looked.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
New Jersey tour was a success worldwide, even bigger than the Keep the Faith tour. Bon Jovi was well known worldwide by late 80s.
And what can you tell me about KTF only going Platinum in the UK but NJ/SWW going multi-platinum there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 View Post
I know this is a Def Leppard thread, I apologize.

I might sound thick, but remember I'm young. When the hell did Jon wear pink spandex?

On topic - is Def's latest album good? I want to get into them and my brother has it already, so I was wondering if I should listen to that or one of the earlier, ore popular albums?
Dude, I can't believe you never watched the Runaway music video...

About Def Leppard, don't waste your money with the last album. Any album until Retro Active is just fine. Later material is mediocre.