View Single Post

Old 06-16-2008, 05:16 AM
Jovi Addict

Send a message via AIM to JJx23

Yeah most definitely! But you need to also put into play that Walmart is a rather large chain- one of the largest, so it was a smart move on Journey's part to sell their upcoming album "Revelation" at Wal-Mart. When I bought my copy, I went in the next day and they were all gone. The album is doing very well and I am happy for the whole band. Besides "the voice" himself, Pineda was the missing piece of the puzzle. There will be good things to come for Journey. This tour, once it reaches the states, will be one of the hottest things to happen this summer. Journey will be playing venues reaching 25,000 + in capacity, so we shall see how they do attendance-wise although I don't think they will have any problems selling out the venues they will be playing.

I am really glad the band found a frontman that can perform with such intensity as well as hit those really really high notes that many singers cannot even touch. Yeah.. I'd say that's a pretty nice gift!

Regards,

Jason F.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBounce04 View Post
I was not saying that the album was bad if this is where we are headed, because it really isn't. It's hard for some bands to stick to what they are good at, and they do a good job. For an album only being sold at wal-marts to crack the top 5?!?!?! That's rather impressive!

Ryan