View Single Post

Old 09-24-2018, 09:59 PM
Something for the Posts

Default Kiss Guitar Legend Ace Frehley Will Attend Your Wedding for $6000US

Quote:
Metal Injection: ...(I)n the 70s and 80s, there was no bigger band than KISS. Part of the reason is because of Space...Ace Frehley, the legendary guitarist with the signature riffs.

Now, Ace wants to help make your special day even special-er – by having him be a part of it, in a KISS wedding chapel.

Ace can either serve as best man or walk the bride down the aisle at the Love It Loud: A Rock & Roll Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas. The price for the service, according to the KISS by Monster Mini Golf website, is $6,000. But it comes with all of this:
  • Ace as your best man and/or Ace give away the bride and walk her down the aisle.
  • Use of the KISS wedding chapel for the ceremony (wedding, vow renewal or commitment ceremony)
  • Professional photographer, complete photo session and digital rights to ALL images (Yep! You get ALL of the photos, e-mailed to you to keep!!)
  • The wedding will be livestreamed via Facebook Live on Ace's Facebook and KISS wedding chapel so your friends and family can watch your ceremony live from the comfort of their homes!
  • Rockin' photo session with Ace's actual guitar
  • An "I Got Married At The 'Love It Loud' Wedding Chapel" 45rpm with colored vinyl record and special certificate! With Ace's signature as the witness!!
  • Rockin' wedding cake
  • "Love It Loud" wedding chapel lanyards and laminates for couple
  • "Love It Loud" wedding chapel certificate
  • Two "Love It Loud" wedding chapel poker chips
  • Two "Love It Loud" wedding chapel shot glasses
  • Two "Love It Loud" wedding chapel temporary tattoos
  • Up to 10 guests + bride and groom
The catch is this is only available for the weekend of Oct 26th – 28th, because that's when KISS is in town. So, if you have been engaged for a while and are looking on pulling the trigger quick, you better act fast.
I'm not quite sure why, but when Jon did this, it came off as quite a bit classier, LOL!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 09-24-2018 at 10:06 PM..