Thread: Kiss
View Single Post

Old 06-16-2008, 06:32 PM
These Days

i quite like them , funnily enough i'm bidding on their greatest hits at the moment , i think they've got a few decent songs (not that the ones i like get played anymore crazy , crazy nights and god gave rock and roll to you) but i saw a clip on youtube of rock and roll all night from the salt lake city olympics ( i think they must of opened it or closed it , one of them anyway) and it was shocking as seb said , gene simmons sounded shocking and paul stanley seemed more interested in waving his guitar about then playing it.

here's the video

i read he's a dick aswell (paul stanley this is) i read something about him showcasing his art , for people to buy , and the only way he'd talk to you was if you bought a piece of his "art" and it was like $50,000. All that to talk to shitty guitarist still riding on the back of 20/30 year old success !

one final thing i've heard Ace Frehley's solo work and live shows are pretty good.

Last edited by hometownboy; 06-16-2008 at 06:35 PM..