View Single Post

Old 10-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

first off i have to admit i'm not a "hardcore" girl, so it took me a while to get into River Runs Red. now that i've listened to it more than i care to admit, i have to say it's a great album. not because i have played it so many times i got used to it, but because i genuinely think it's very good. despite still not being my kind of thing, i can see the musical value in it, even though i'm not too crazy about Keith's vocals on this one.

my favourite song off the album is Method of Groove. i also like Bad Seed, River Runs Red, My Eyes and The Staind Remains. This Time still remains somewhere between the great songs and the meh songs, i'm still not sure about that one. any of the others i mentioned would be very welcomed in a playlist of mine.

while SSS and RRR are totally out of my comfort zone (somewhere i like to be when i'm exploring new music), from what i could tell so far, Ugly is similar to stuff i like (Tool, A Perfect Circle). i listened to a couple of songs off Ugly and this will be my favourite for sure (that's why i left it for the end)