Thread: Metallica...
View Single Post

Old 08-20-2016, 10:39 AM
Price of posting

In honor of the truth, both singles are lazy, that's how I feel, and I am a big fan of both bands.

But back to Metallica, I loved the return with Death Magnetic. I do not see much of St Anger in Hardwiered, the beginning reminds me Holier Than Thou, and the scheme and some tics remind me Death Magnetic, there is also a bit of My Apocalipsis, this already seemd something of Dyers Eve.

I emphasize the sound of the song, it sounds fantastic, this time not there is a big wall of sound with clipping everywhere. James's voice sounds better, and is an opener track very cool and killer.

The negative point of the song is that it not feels so new, and lacks some melody to break the monotony, but at least it's a short song. I think the second single will be the burner, like I think Bon Jovi has booked a great second single before the album is released.

Regarding his discography, I can enjoy both their first 4 albums, like the Load-Reload era. Love Black Album and Death Magnetic. The only black spot for me, was St. Anger, even so, the edit version of Some Kind of Monster feels great for me.

Last edited by rolo_tomachi; 08-20-2016 at 10:43 AM..