View Single Post

Old 10-30-2007, 08:55 PM
These Days

Send a message via MSN to mo_rizwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by david2k86 View Post
You may just be thinking of the "The One" DVD that was released in February 2004, which contained live TV performances (eg Grammy's 1988 ) which are in DVD quality. It was a single disc though. I'm still yet to purchase it myself.
That's actually a documentary that was shown on CBS in January 2004 then later shown in the UK in September the same year. It was a special that was meant to be shown in November 2003 to coincide with the release of Number Ones, but was then postponed due to Neverland being raided and Jackson being investigated on child molestation.

It basically contains interviews with Quincy, Mya, Beyonce, Dick Clarke, Wyclef Jean, Shaggy, Pharrel Williams, Slash and a few others regarding Jackson's career.

They don't show the complete 1988 Grammy performance of TWYMMF. They just show clips of the performance while discussing the performance. They also show a few short clips from some of his concert tour performances.

But nothing on that DVD is RARE....all the clips they show have been seen before by majority of the fans.

If you're a fan, than it's a good DVD to purchase. Otherwise, I suggest you stay away from that too