View Single Post

Old 10-30-2007, 09:13 PM
Posting Always

Send a message via MSN to Dave 1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo_rizwan View Post
That's actually a documentary that was shown on CBS in January 2004 then later shown in the UK in September the same year. It was a special that was meant to be shown in November 2003 to coincide with the release of Number Ones, but was then postponed due to Neverland being raided and Jackson being investigated on child molestation.

It basically contains interviews with Quincy, Mya, Beyonce, Dick Clarke, Wyclef Jean, Shaggy, Pharrel Williams, Slash and a few others regarding Jackson's career.

They don't show the complete 1988 Grammy performance of TWYMMF. They just show clips of the performance while discussing the performance. They also show a few short clips from some of his concert tour performances.

But nothing on that DVD is RARE....all the clips they show have been seen before by majority of the fans.

If you're a fan, than it's a good DVD to purchase. Otherwise, I suggest you stay away from that too
Thanks for the heads up. I was by no means, in any rush to get it anyway. I'm not half the Michael Jackson I used to be.

If I die tomorrow, have I said all I can say?

Follow me on Twitter

PSN ID: Dave_Hedgehog86

Bon Jovi Concerts:
28th June 2003, Hyde Park, London
9th June 2006, St. Mary's Stadium, Southampton.