View Single Post

Old 07-25-2007, 10:46 AM
Destination any Forum

Send a message via MSN to crashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by david2k86 View Post
Hard to believe Michael Jackson will be 50 years old next year. It's questionable if he can still perform these days, not based on his age, but the fact that he hasn't toured for 10 years. His music is still awesome though, but I'm a bit sceptical about his upcoming album. He's probably gona be co-working and dueting with people like 50 Cent and Ja Rule and many other loathsome artists.
It definitely is a big ? over whether he would be able to do it at all, but I don't think there's anyone in the world who grew up in the 80's/early 90's who didn't like at least some of his music at some point, so in that way he's legendary....so if he COULD pull off a comeback it would be pretty cool.

To the other point, yeah his shows are all flash and fancy dancing, but it would still be interesting. Have a live track of his doing Earth song somewhere on my laptop and on that he definitely CAN sing. Think that was from the HIStory tour as well, so it was a bit past his hey day.