View Single Post

Old 06-16-2006, 02:11 AM
Price of posting

Default Motley Crue and Aerosmith Touring Together

MOTLEY CRUE AND AEROSMITH TOUR CONFIRMED
Motley Crue and Aerosmith will team up for a U.S. tour this fall, according to Blabbermouth.net. Concert promotion company Live Nation has confirmed through its website that the two veteran groups will hit the road together, with the first show penciled in for September 23rd in Camden, New Jersey. Tickets will go on sale June 24th, with more dates and venues to be announced soon.
A Crue/Aerosmith pairing has been the focus of speculation for months, with Crue singer Vince Neil alluding to it earlier this year in a radio interview.

Aerosmith is currently recording its new album and first studio effort since 2004's blues covers collection, Honkin' On Bobo. Lead singer Steven Tyler recently underwent surgery to repair a broken blood vessel in his throat.

Motley Crue reportedly began working on a new studio album in early May, although no details have emerged yet about the project. Drummer Tommy Lee has been filming the second season of the CBS-TV reality series Rock Star, along with ex-Metallica bassist Jason Newsted and former Guns N' Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke.
Albany, NY 12/12/05. JBJ to me from the stage: "You been a good girl this year?" (Reads my sign) "Jon, It's almost Xmas I've been a very good girl! Play Blood on Blood please!" (cue me on the big screen) JBJ: "How good have you been? Oh My God!" (laughs, more teasing) JBJ: "You want it huh, you want it huh? Blood on Blood just for you, the good girl in the front row? The all request hour, the girl in the front row has just asked for Blood on Blood, ok, Merry Christmas young lady!" Amazing <3