View Single Post

Old 06-17-2006, 04:55 AM
This Post Feels Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfan
Um, yeah.

If you've seen Aerosmith on either of their last 2 tours, you'd know what I mean. They did a 30 minute blues cover set on the Kiss tour, which bored the hell out of me (and lots of other people judging by the lines at the concession stands.)

The last tour was in support of Honkin' On Bobo, and that did nothing for me. I just don't care for that straight ahead blues stuff.

Interesting. I saw them on both those tours and the one with Kiss was amazing!! Absolutely amazing. I don't recall any certain minutes of blues covers, but there wasn't a boring minute in the set.

The last tour in support of Bobo, was the complete opposite and it wasn't due to the fact that they played Bobo songs, in fact, I had hoped they would, but there were very few and Tyler sucked. Whatever they had, it wasn't present that night and from what I gathered afterwards, tons of people were disappointed by their performance on that tour.

Of course, I am rather critical and don't just 'love' it simply because it is the almighty Aerosmith we are talking about regardless of how long I've been a fan.
I miss the fire that was once in your eyes
Well come on and say something now

Last edited by spunkywho; 06-18-2006 at 04:52 PM..