View Single Post

Old 06-19-2006, 01:35 AM
Just posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsSon
Firts of all. Sorry mate for not giving a damn about what big of an Aerosmith fan you are.

Second, What I meant was Aerosmith's rock has more BLUES in it than any other band I ever listened to. If you find that hysterical, fair enough.

Third, when did I "claim" to be a Bon Jovi fan?

Forth. I don't give a damn what big Aerosmith fan you are. Aerosmith is all about blues, from their debut to Rocks to Get A Grip. Honkin' On Bobo was more extreme but if you don't like the blues about Aerosmith than what the hell do you like them for?

Did you ever listen to Live!Bootleg by the way? If that's not blues than I don't know and that's one of the greatest live records ever.
I realize Aerosmith's music is bluesy. However, there's a difference between incorporating blues into rock music, and just playing the blues. To think not liking the blues means you don't like Aerosmith is just stupid.

As for you being a Bon Jovi fan, I would have to assume to an extent you are some what of a fan. You spend enough tiem on these boards. Noone ever said everyone here was a Backstager, but one would assume you have some interest in the band.