Thread: Mr. Big
View Single Post

Old 05-19-2003, 07:46 PM
The Distance

Send a message via ICQ to Iceman Send a message via MSN to Iceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovilaura_fi
it's not easy to get them here, I suppose.
Yeah, you couldn't get the latest CD's anywhere, so I ordered them from Amazon...

Quote:
Any chance Ice that you could burn the cds for me, all I have is Lean and Bump and this one live concert thing on cassette...?
Sure, it's possible...

Quote:
Ice, do you know if any of the ex-Mr. Bigs are in new bands?
PG is back with Racer X and doing solo tours. He also recorded an album with his uncle... And he's doing some sort of Beatles tribute. www.paulgilbert.com

Eric is doing solo stuff. His new CD (I'm Going Sane) is out and it's pretty hard stuff. His wife does the drumming. www.ericmartin.com

Billy is doing Niacin (the band!), Talas and his solo stuff. He's started singing solo on his new CD... www.billysheehan.com

Pat has disappeared from the face of the earth... Well, I guess not, but no one knows about him. Even his website is down

Richie has shaven his beard. And doing solo stuff as usual.
www.ritchiekotzen.com

If you like Mr.Big, I suggest getting Eric's solo stuff. The first after Big is softer and the second harder, but they're good nonetheless.

Pauls solo stuff is a bit weird, but if you like him, you'll like it. Haven't really heard Billy's new CD, but the things he's done in the past are a bit too jazzy for me.

Ice

Only dead fish go with the flow.