Old 05-20-2003, 12:41 PM
Jovi Freak

Send a message via MSN to Mike McRock

Quote:
Originally Posted by letitrock
Quote:
letitrock wrote:
Billy Sheehan is easily the greatest bass player i have ever seen live

A huge *SIGH* at that... I don't think there'll ever be a chance for me to see him live.
To answer 2 things at once:

you can still see him - come to England one day because...

it's possible he'll be touring with Vai again - there will be a live DVD coming out soon and it is amazing

I have a video too from 86 with the David Lee Roth group - he is amazing

speaking of that someone i used to trade with had the vcd of Mr Big live
from Japan in 1999 (possibly new year's eve supporting aerosmith) - i should try to get hold of that.
Vai and Billy are two people who very rarely update their webpages on news.... HOWEVER

the last update I was emailed from Billy Sheehan was saying how he was getting ready (or was currenly I can't remember) in the studio with Vai, recording the next Steve Vai album!!!!! Hopefully he'll be around very soon again!!!!!!!

I've now heard about 3-4 Mr Big songs (of an album I've had for a year, that's about 14 tracks long)... What I've heard is very good, some of it a bit cheesy, but some of it's excellent...

Of the point slightly, has anybody heard Billy Sheehan's solo album.. Camelian.. It's very very good, well worth a listen too.. It also has Terry Bozzio guesting on a track... Come to think of it, has anybody heard the album he and Bozzio did together, it got a good write up (very prog ) but I couldn't find it in HMV when I was in the mood to buy it