View Single Post

Old 07-16-2006, 02:08 AM
This Post Feels Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
Some pics of the new vid to be found here: http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryList...=gls====197422
What the ****??

What the hell is it with men???? Why do they eventually ALL turn into ****wits - even those with the biggest potential of staying true to themselves. Eventually their brain turns into mush and they lose all control and slide right down that prostitution lane. I am getting quite sick...... It's a shocker even though I saw it coming miles away....

*hums: only the good die young....*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphavictim
I'd much prefer an Aerosmith rip-off over the first album. The second was not bad, but still not good enough to make me buy it. So I hope the third one is finally a really good one,
Why? Why do you hope the third is finally a good one? If you don't like the first ones and thus don't like AS, move on. There are a bicillion Aerosmith rip-off bands .... be happy. Don't 'hope' that someone good turns shit, just because you might like it better.

I don't care if someone rips off Aerosmith. I don't care if people like that sort of stuff. I don't care if that is what the charts are playing. However, I DO care if one of my heroes loses all self-respect and values and ideals and goes for chart position and easy vocal range over expressionism and art. *yuck* *spit* *growl* *shiver* *gag*

I understand that SG is long gone, I even understand that Cornell solo ain't the same as Cornell with a band and I very much realize there won't be any other Rage Against the Machine. However, to turn from MAN with conviction and opinion and viewpoints and 'doesn't give a shit about mass opinions' and 'won't prostitute myself for the fans or media' and 'don't ****ing make me a pin up cause it is irrelevant to my music' and 'I consider you calling me a rock star a form of insult' .... into a nice smelling pretty boy wearing designer clothes and fake facial expressions who can't seem to get enough opportunities of starring on glossy colorful double page ads, is more than a complete let-down and proves that prozac turns testicles into slime. It's the ultimate sell out. Shame, shame, shame.

The world just may come to an end .............

Or in Mr. Bluesmans words: this REALLY shits me up!!!!

*goes off looking for a new avatar*
I miss the fire that was once in your eyes
Well come on and say something now