View Single Post

Old 07-17-2006, 04:59 PM
This Post Feels Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walrus
C'mon guys, the song is up on the site, can we maybe have some comments about the actual music rather than the band's image? It's almost like Backstage With Chris Cornell over here ....
Walrus, a bands image and their musical style are often very much entvined. I would have thought you had already picked up on that, but maybe you need a refresher. Funny you should find the criticism of CCs image change to be similar to Bachstage. I didn't think they'd ever criticise Jons looks. Oh well, perhaps you just need to actually exprience the changes a favorite band of yours will go through until you truly understand the meaning of it and how it very much relates to their music.

As for the song itself, I can't quite stomach to listen to it yet, but appreciate your urgent desire to hear what *I* think about it. I'll bookmark this thread and will certainly get back with you on that.

In the meantime, Walrus, feel free to ramble away about what YOU think about the new single - can't recall you having any valuable input on the music yourself. ...
I miss the fire that was once in your eyes
Well come on and say something now