View Single Post

Old 12-23-2013, 11:24 AM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

Anyone following Guns N Roses knows that the band has yet to enter the studio together as a unit, and still needs to write an actual song together, as in with Axl in the room. Considering how much of a cluster**** Chinese Democracy was, an how little has changed nearly 20 years since they first started recording for Chinese Democracy, not many fans are actually thinking anything will be released in 2014. Or 2015. or 2016.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
I'd say anyone following them would speculate as much, but we don't really know for sure. But even if that is the case, I don't really care, bands do put music together piecemeal nowadays. Hell the postal service put together and incredible album by sending themselves recording over the mail. I also don't really care because I'm more interested in heating those Chinese Democracy tracks than I am listening to something newer. The way Baz has described them on interviewed has me interested, and they've crown into legend.

I'm not holding my breathe on a 2014 release, but I am confident something is in the works and that it will eventually come out.
When I bet all that I had on you"

Izod Center, East Rutherford NJ, December 22 2005
Giants Stadium, East Rutherford NJ, July 28 2001