View Single Post

Old 08-20-2006, 09:49 PM
Friends will be friends
Bounce

I think perhaps Robbie would have been a mistake after he was rumoured to be involved with Queen, but I think he is very much under-rated and people pass him over just because his fanbase is mainly young girls. I love his music and think he has a great voice, yes he has an ego on stage but that's just him, doesn't make him a bad person. If you ever see him in interviews and such he is very much down to earth and as normal as anyone else. I think he is a good entertainer, it'd be nice to hear him sing more of Angels than just the odd word, and he should stop experimenting now (the latest single is awful) but I still like his music.

As for Queen, I agree that Paul Rogers voice can be a bit boring, he has enough enthusiasm and energy but his voice is too deep I think. After hearing him sing Somebody To Love from the tribute show I think he could pull it off, though I'm not sure how his voice is now, as that was a while back. I agree about them using the Queen name too, but I don't know what else they could do, if they made a new name it wouldn't seem 'right'.