View Single Post

Old 08-21-2006, 09:25 PM
Jovi Addict

I agree, I have no problem with them startin a supergroup with Paul Rodgers but don't call it Queen, it just isn't.

Also you cannot compare losing the drummer and bass player to the lead singer (especially this one) or even the lead guitar player (Especially when he's as distinctive as Brian May). Keith Moon may have been an iconic drummer but you can get over it. Bon Jovi could continue without Tico and Alec and we'd all still buy the records and go and see them. I'd think twice about going to see Bon Jovi if Richie or Jon wasn't involved.

Going back to Robbie I'll give you that Angels is a good song, any pub band can sing it as well as him but it's a good song. It's his only one though. I don't have a problem with ego's, all good frontmen have them. I just think he goes on stage and arses about like some guy you'd call a wanker if you saw them at a disco. Some people like Ozzy and David Lee Roth can pull that kind of thing off but not him. Not for me anyway although judging from the amounts of tickets he sells I guess I'm in the minority.
Blasting from high as the battle unfolds, to the gates of the city we come!