Thread: New R.E.M dvd
View Single Post

Old 01-13-2004, 12:22 AM
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Posting Dead Or Alive

Default New R.E.M dvd

For Peter and all those other REM fans.......

I saw this on a fan site earlier today called www.remison.com

"Perfect Square" in February
Sources: Play.com, 101cd.com
According to Play.com and 101cd.com, the long-awaited live DVD "Perfect Square" will be released on February 23rd.

The DVD features a live show filmed last summer at The Bowling Green Square in Wiesbaden, Germany. Tracks are: 'Begin the Begin', 'What's the Frequency, Kenneth?', 'Maps and Legends', 'Drive', 'Animal', 'Daysleeper', 'Great Beyond', 'Bad Day', 'The One I Love', 'All the Way to Reno (You're Gonna be a Star)', 'Orange Crush', 'Losing My Religion', 'At My Most Beautiful', 'Electrolite', 'She Just Wants to be', 'Walk Unafraid', 'Man on the Moon', 'Everybody Hurts', 'So Fast, So numb...

I went to play.com and 101cd.com and they both have it listed for a future release, but i havent seen nothing on their official site as yet...

I hope this does happen, I saw them on the last tour so it would be great to have a dvd to remember the tour by. Has anyone lse heard anything?
2010: NJ x3, London x4. 2011: Munich, Manchester, London, Dublin x2, Lisbon. 2012: RS London.
2013: Manchester, Birmingham, Dublin, London. 2014: RS Belfast. 2016: London. 2019: Dublin x2, Liverpool, London