View Single Post

Old 10-21-2003, 10:25 PM
Blaze of Posting

Default Re: Ozzy Beats Tremor

Quote:
Originally Posted by || Panama ||
Former Black Sabbath crooner Ozzy Osbourne has reportedly put that fascinating tremor of his to rest. Ever since Ozzy has shown up on television with that unique shuffle and trembling arm, folks at home probably construed it was just a reaction to a lifetime of drug abuse. Actually, Ozzy suffers from a hereditary health problem that he recently found out about. After postponing his European tour last week and seeing a doctor, Ozzy has been put on a new medication, putting an end to the whole pharmaceutical of drugs Ozzy was taking. As a result, Ozzy recently told MTV News, "I haven't got the tremor." Apparently, his family could've told him about the tremor years ago, but didn't. "I phoned my sister up, and I said, 'I've got this hereditary tremor,' and she goes, 'Not you as well!' And I go, 'What do you mean? Don't you think it would have been a good think when I was around 15 to say, 'See Auntie Edna? She's got the tremor! Nobody ever told me anything!" Ozzy is currently tremorless and working on his new musical about Rasputin.
blblablbla i'm not really intrested in...wait!A musical about RASPUTIN!!!

Wow!!!ozzy is a genius. it will be the best musical ever.