Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Incubus To Do Their Own Bootlegs

Other Bands

Old 10-08-2003, 12:25 PM
It's my post

Default Incubus To Do Their Own Bootlegs

Following in the footsteps of acts such as Pearl Jam, the Dead and Phish, modern rock outfit Incubus has begun selling authorized bootlegs of its concerts. The first release, "Live at Lollapalooza 2003," is available exclusively from the IncubusBootlegs.com Web site and will be shipped to buyers Tuesday (Oct. 7).

"Live at Lollapalooza 2003" will be the first in the "Live for Life" series of "various concerts around the world" due for release in the next year. All proceeds from the project will benefit the Make Yourself Foundation, Incubus' newly launched charitable organization.

The first live album features such modern rock hits as "Wish You Were Here" and "Nice To Know You," alongside Incubus' quirky covers of Shudder To Think's "X-French Tee Shirt" and Lionel Richie's "Hello." Also included is the new song "Pistola," which is expected to appear on the group's next Epic album, due Feb. 10. Fans can sample 13 tracks on the bootleg Web site.

Incubus will begin a world tour in January, with North American dates getting underway in late May or early June. The group is planning to kick off the second portion of the tour with a charity concert in Southern California, which will also feature non-music events and appearances by surfers and other musicians.

its just a really great record.

Old 10-08-2003, 05:00 PM
Blaze of Posting

Send a message via ICQ to JOEYKID Send a message via MSN to JOEYKID

not enough bands do this! its a fantastic idea and who can tell me they dont want to have like thier fav show on an offical quality CD to remember it by?

just depends how much they get edited i guess..
An episode to file under "never try again"
I would I were the same...

Tags
incubus