View Single Post

Old 12-22-2017, 06:11 AM
Something for the Posts

Default 2017 Update

...Back during P!NK Tributegate, a musician/lawyer advised me to shut up, pay my legal fees, agree to a gag order, forget about legal reform, not demand any accountability, and focus on singing since my "window was closing" due to my age...and "...stop singing flat" (he had never heard me sing, he was going by the press reports). He told me no one outside of the NY Post would ever write about my case as it was yesterday's news...To be fair, he meant well and was offering me his services for free to sign my life and rights away...

I politely said thanks but no thanks. Instead I worked with a legal team that understood why this case was so important to fight and I gave up my Manhattan apartment so I could pay them. Since getting his legal advice, I have a lawsuit reform bill with five sponsors from The Assembly, a release on a legendary house music label, a national commercial, my first feature film singing credit, my first major label credit and have sang on tracks with producers all over the world. Oh, and a book deal.

Moral of the story: believe in yourself even when the world is literally telling you that you're old, ugly and terrible at the very thing you love more then anything that also happens to pay the bills.
https://www.facebook.com/littleredco...56345131427573

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 07-27-2019 at 09:45 PM..