One Vision

Special Features

Audio Commentary By Roger Taylor And Brian May

All Videos Re-Mastered By Director David Mallet

Widescreen 1.85:1 Anamorphic

Dolby Digital 5.1/DTS

Disc Two: The 80s Albums

Hot Space

Interview Section: The Band Members And David Bowie Discuss Their Chart Topping Collaboration 'Under Pressure'

Bonus Videos: 'Calling All Girls' And 'Back Chat'

Live Performances: Queen At Liton Keynes From Their 1982 Hot Space Tour Performing 'Staying Power'

The Works

Monteux Rock & Pop Festival: Queen's Appearance In 1984 Performing 'Radio Ga Ga', 'Tear It Up', 'It's A Hard Life' And 'I Want To Break Free'

Interview Section: Featuring Comments From All Four Band Members Discussing Their 'The Works' Album

Freddie Mercury Interview: An Uncut Interview Filmed In Munich Where Freddie Discusses Queen In The Mid-Eighties

A Kind Of Magic

Montreaux Rock & Pop Festival: Queen Appearing At 1986 Festival Performing 'One Vision', 'A Kind Of Magic', 'Friends Will Be Friends' And 'Hammer To Fall'

Interview Section: A Comprehensive Look At Queen In 1986

Making One Vision: An Extensive Look At Queen Working In The Studio As They Collectively Write The Hit Song 'One Vision'

Bonus Video: 'Extended Vision' Longer Version Of 'One Vision'

The Miracle

Interview Section: Roger, Brian And John Describe How Their New Album Came About

Making Breakthru: Director Gavin Taylor's Behind The Scenes Documentary During The Filming Of The Video

The Miracle Videos: Compiled By Rudi Dolezal A Look At The Making Of The Videos of 'I Want It All', 'Breakthru', 'Scandal' And 'The Miracle'

The Miracle Cover: A Short Documentary About The Creation Of The Unique Album Cover

The Bon Jovi Bootleg Videos Site- Work In Progress