Thread: sebastian bach
View Single Post

Old 01-23-2003, 01:41 AM
Jovi Freak

Send a message via MSN to Mike McRock

True: Just think how bad Bon Jovi would have to be to be upstaged by Ronana Keeting!!!!!! Wait, no that's impossiabe, nothing could be worse than a boy band! Jesus, this isn't even a boy band, it's just a boy, he doesn't ahve a band anymore!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'll never get to see Seb Bach in England, that's why I intend to start going to the States to see concerts. I really shouldn't have to, but if you want to see bands like The Scorpions, Bach e.t.c, you have to travil to other countries. What is wrong with the promoters over here? I saw Frank Marino late last year (twice). Those were his first shows over here for 20 years, and he was amazing. It's a crime that we don't get to see guys like him regularly.... Where are people like Eric Johnson..... England is good for English bands, like Wakeman, Manfred Mann, Wishbone Ash, because they can do the smaller gigs, but we just dont get any good club band coming in.