View Single Post

Old 05-15-2007, 02:47 PM
Crush

Send a message via MSN to Jim Bon Jovi

k it's a bit late but here goes.

as i said, this was easilly one of the best gig's i've ever seen. it was just about flawless.

the only gripe i have si that he didn't play victoria because i love that song but it's a small price to pay.

he kept the solo stuff to a minimum, did some cool improvisations on songs. he's break stuff down and make it all jazzy or do a 12 bar blues version of you really got me for example.

his band was exceptional. the hall it was in is acoustically designed for the royal scottish national orchestra so you ca fart in there and it will soud good but it was really surprised how much noise a 5 piece band could make but still sound so pristine.

they had lots of cool toys on display too. at one point a goldtop les paul was taken out and gave to his guitarist. he said this is an american guitar from 1958 but i dont think im good enough to play it so i let my guitarists play it.

a 58 les paul goldtop is worth more than most of our homes would cost ad it sounded as good as it should have.

he ran through all the kinks stuff and did 2 encores. he made it about 2 and a half hours long.

really if you can get any chance of seeing him on the tour do it. he's releasing a new album at some point int he near future so hopefully he'll be touring thata gain soon too