View Single Post

Old 11-30-2015, 06:56 AM
Something for the Posts

Default Sinead O'Connor Found Safe After Suicidal Facebook Post

Quote:
Washington Post: Beleaguered singer Sinead O’Connor is reportedly safe after posting a troubling message to her Facebook page late Sunday morning that appeared to suggest she was ending her life...

“I have taken an overdose,” she wrote. “There is no other way to get respect. I am not at home, I’m at a hotel, somewhere in Ireland, under another name...Well done guys, you’ve finally got rid of me…My children don’t care if I live r die anyway. Neither do their dads. Everyone is better off..."

“This week has broken me...The withholding of my babies from me without any sound reason by their fathers, Frank and Donal, and by Jake and the rest of my family, is a horrific set of betrayals..."
Donal Lunny is the father of Sinead's 11-year-old son Shane; Frank Bonadio fathered 8-year-old Yeshua; she delightedly reported that her oldest son Jake made her a grandmother in July. But like Axl Rose, Sinead has a history of bipolar disorder, and apparently Shane has been showing similar symptoms:
Quote:
Billboard: ...O’Connor posted...that her ex husband and eldest son “are refusing to let me see my sons...” An hour later, she posts an...OPEN LETTER TO MY BEAUTIFUL ARCHANGEL, SHANE:
Shane make a hospital keep you...Tell the doctors the truth. Jake and Donal and Luke didn't want to hear or believe a child could feel sucidal etc...They're all insane Shane. You and I are actually not...Nearly killing an animal is one step before killing a person. You need to be helped...
That same hour, she posts a photo of what appears to be a court order...An hour later, there is a short status that says simply: “...Both my boys. Wards of court.”
And if that weren't enough, there was public ridicule over this:
Quote:
TMZ: American Music Awards sources are saying they never wanted Sinead O'Connor to stand alongside Pope Francis on their show...they say she was the one pushing for the appearance.

Sources close to the production (say) it was actually HER team who contacted the AMAs...but having Sinead end her Pope beef during the show was NEVER discussed...

Sinead famously ripped apart a photo of Pope John Paul II during her 1992 performance on Saturday Night Live...which got her banned from the show for life.
She's got quite a bit to sort out, but I think she can do it -- since she believes that Simon Cowell helped "murder" the music industry and that "c*nts" like Kim Karsdashian shouldn't be in music magazines, her mind can't be completely gone. And she is certainly right about Shane: at his age, a large percentage of serial killers had a history of setting fires, uncontrolled bedwetting, or torturing animals.

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 12-31-2021 at 08:34 PM..