View Single Post

Old 05-17-2016, 04:38 PM
Something for the Posts

Default 5/17 Update: Sinead O'Connor Found Safe After Suicidal Facebook Post

Quote:
TMZ: Sinead O'Connor's been forced out of her native Ireland by her father, ex-husband and ungrateful son -- if you buy what she's selling in a rambling angry (Facebook) letter...(She) blames her ex, John Reynolds, and son Jake for forcing her to "run to another continent just to stay alive."

She acknowledges having a "suicidal compulsion" and says to the men in her family, "Every one of you had better pray I die. Because I'm suing the f*** lot of you for what you've done to me if I manage to live through it...We are all going to court and we are gonna have this out in full public for once and for all."
She doesn't stand a chance of winning, of course -- the prosecution will simply point out that Sinead is borderline certifiable. Indeed, it's a safe bet that she left Ireland precisely because she suspected that she was on the verge of becoming a long-term inpatient. You should be able to find her latest Facebook rant here after she calms down and removes the original like she did last time.

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 12-31-2021 at 08:31 PM..