Thread: Skid Row
View Single Post

Old 03-28-2022, 09:42 AM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi View Post
I wish Erik the best, he's fantastic, so this time there's a bit of expectation in it from my side. But... Sebastian is the man.

I also have to say something about Subhuman Race, I really like that album man, the only thing wrong with that record is the final mix, since it lacks some edge, but it's easy to fix.

Agree subhuman race is a beast of an album. Saw them on that tour twice and they were still a great live band.

When we saw them once the band didn’t come on until really late plus he had missed the album signing we were at well earlier and everyone was wondering why. The talk was Seb was unwell but what really happened was he kept getting off and on the tour bus and the doors failed so he was locked in and they couldn’t find anyone to get him out!

The new singer thing is really odd as Sabo gave an interview just a few days prior and he didn’t mention a new singer and then a new single is released with new guy on. Everyone kept that quiet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Follow me: @iam_emmo