View Single Post

Old 10-19-2006, 05:20 PM
Crush

Send a message via MSN to Jim Bon Jovi

travis' driftwood reminds me of a school trip to alton towers. i must have been in 3rd or 4th year but it always reminds me of that because i saw the video for the 1st time just before we left and thought man that songs great.

hedonism by skunk anansie will probably always remind me of sitting tripping on mushrooms in my hostel in amsterdam when i was busking. i love this song anyways but being high sort of deepened the song and everyone was just sitting around looking at each other and you could almost feel everyones thoughts as if we were all thinking the same thing. kinda makes you feel a unity with your fellow man. was really cool actually.

there';s a damien rice song thats name escapes me that always reminds me of my 18th birthday. my girlfriend at the time bought me his album and we lay there listening to it and well... this tune came on and built up and it was really intense and i thought man this is th ebest music ive heard in years.

love me back to life remembers me of certain exchanges of a sexual nature i had with her too.