View Single Post

Old 09-15-2007, 01:22 AM
Posting Always

Send a message via MSN to Dave 1986

I bought Let Love In (CD&DVD) and worked my way back since. IMO they have some truely great songs, and yet alot of quite dull ones but maybe they just aren't quite my sort of band. I love alot of the tracks from Superstar Carwash and Dizzy Up The Girl and as an album, I thought Let love In was good. Took a few listens and probably not the best choice of GGD album to start off with, but some great songs on there.

I think Iris is the only song that gets any airplay on radio and music channels here. I have to resort to Youtube for other videos. Here Is Gone is one of my favourite songs of all time aswell. I remember the video was playing in Hard Rock Cafe a few years back and my mate asked me, "Is that Bon Jovi?".

Johnny Rzeznik is a spitting image on Jon mind. (Sometimes anyway)

Anyway, yes VERY underrated band, even if I'm not as big a fan as many people here. I was amazed how long they've been going. Formed in 1986, debut album in '87.

EDIT (19/09/2007): Been listening to Before It's Too Late alot, from the Transformers soundtrack. Typical Goo's, but still, a good song.

If I die tomorrow, have I said all I can say?

Follow me on Twitter

PSN ID: Dave_Hedgehog86

Bon Jovi Concerts:
28th June 2003, Hyde Park, London
9th June 2006, St. Mary's Stadium, Southampton.

Last edited by Dave 1986; 09-19-2007 at 04:12 PM..