View Single Post

Old 08-03-2019, 08:30 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

I felt the same way after I'd seen him play for the first time.

Then I learned that he's kind of a prick to die hards requesting rare songs I quickly fell out of love with his "genuine" thank you's. It's really all a very well rehearsed act as he's turned into an applause junkie. Most of what's said is said just so people can sing praises.

I'd pay good money if he'd do tour playing stuff from the eighties only but unfortunately there's too many ballads and slow songs, absolutely no flow, everything's scripted including the "requests" and "genuine" thank you speeches, the new stuff is wank and then there's the god-awful encores consisting of irrelevant covers and more ballads.

The last time I saw him play was for the Get Up! tour and frankly I was bored out of my mind as half the set is stuff that either doesn't deserve to get played or needs to be put to rest. Much like with Bon Jovi, really.

But have fun.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Great way to prevent someone from going 😂 Anyway, I really liked and enjoyed the show in Sofia during the Get Up Tour so I’d love to see Bryan Adams again. Possibly it’s all scripted as you mention but at least he can sing (shots fired Jon ) and performs about 3 hours if I’m not mistaken and the ticket is cheap so nothing better to do on a Monday night in November, right?. In Sofia he played 32 songs and closed the encore with Straight from the Heart and All For One.