Old 03-18-2018, 07:02 AM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljovi93 View Post
The show was absolutely incredible.

One of the best shows I've been too, in all honesty. Kelly's voice live is superb and the band are so tight and sound brilliant. Made me want to try and get tickets for Wrexham.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
I've seen them several times now and always thought they put on a great show. However, their latest album isn't very good and their show in Amsterdam was honestly one of the most boring concerts I've ever been to. It honestly blew me away how they could honestly think with a back catalogue like theirs they were able to create such a weak setlist with absolutely no flow. I spoke to several fans who said it was a poor show as well, and the amount of British people flying over to see them in Holland seems to decrease as well with every subsequent tour.

I did notice how, once they made it back to the U.K. they mixed it up quite a bit and ditched a bit of the slow and new stuff. That said, I can kind of understand all those Stereophonics fans saying how they've lost quite a bit of their edge which is a real shame as I liked every album of theirs, even the ones that are disliked by the majority of fans out there. Their shows just have too many slow songs now. Half of what they've released in the last 10 years would work well in theaters, but just falls flat in arena's and stadiums. It's as if Kelly tries to cater towards a completely different audience nowadays.

Sorry, just rambling a bit, I guess. I don't intend to rain on your parade as I'm quite sure you had a great time. It's just they were one of the bands I looked forward to seeing the most this year yet disappointed me more than anything else I've seen.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Last edited by Supersonic; 03-18-2018 at 07:04 AM..