View Single Post

Old 07-06-2010, 11:39 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Luck View Post
I'm so disappointed right now! After my first show in February I was thrilled to see Stereophonics again at the Main Square Festival in France.

After 45 minutes of waiting for the band to come up on stage, Kelly Jones came and announced that he will start alone with his guitare, and when a technical problem will be solved, the band will join him. That didn't happen...So Kelly played Maybe Tomorrow, Dakota, Have A Nice Day and Don't Let Me Down and left the stage, pissed off. And left the fans with nothing but frustration.

So I just decided to go to Rock En Seine, a rock festival in Paris, on August 28. Because I really want to see them again, and the 4 acoustic songs just make me want more.
Ah. thats a shame they didnt do the gig! Kelly could have given you a full acoustic gig though what a bore, i remember when i saw them in 2007 and he did the acoustic version of maybe tomorrow and it was absolutely brilliant!