View Single Post

Old 02-05-2010, 02:19 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Luck View Post
Back from my first show. I really enjoyed every minute of it!

They started with Live'n'Love from Keep Calm And Carry On (bought a cool tshirt with the title on it ) and they ended the encore with Dakota.

They played a great version of Superman and Maybe Tomorrow. From the last album, I Got Your Number really rocked.

You were right Seb, nothing from Pull The Pin but a lot of songs from the 3 first albums. I will get them this weekend!

I was really impressed by Kelly Jones' voice, there's no difference between his voice on the albums and live. Guitars sounded really great too.

I hope they will come back this summer for some festivals. In the meantime, does someone has a live DVD to recommend? I saw they released several of them.

To sum up great show, definitely great band live but just a little bit disappointed by the setlist, nothing from Pull The Pin. By the way, is there a reason for that?
Good to hear you had a great time. I reckon they don't play a lot of stuff from Pull The Pin because not many fans like it as much as the earlier albums and because it got a lot of negative reviews. Personally, I like it a lot and don't think it deserved all that slack because it rocked a lot more than their previous 3 efforts but it's the album cuts that make the album really great.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan