View Single Post

Old 03-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Send a message via MSN to Kev Bee

the reason why bon jovi don't get played on ever radio station is that they release crap albums at the minute, i was driving for 7 hours the other day and hadn't listened to jovi for a long time, decided to put some albums in the car, listened to bounce and crush, i remember hearing right side of wrong and cringing at jon's god awful version of this in glasgow 2003.

With all due respect i have been a jovi fan since i was 7, thats 22 years now, and i'm more excited about the U2shows then jovi, thats because Bono doesn't walk on stage do cheesy smiles at the ladies. I bet Bono would have let kev scouse go backstage, unlike the staff at hull when the knocked kev back because "jon only wanted females"

Also Bono is anything BUT predictible, no "how we doing so far okay?" strap yourselves in baby" etc etc, at least he doesn't script the shows!

The vertigo setlists were mashed up all the time, whereas bon jovi fans don't get the rarities they deserve.

Admited that the new U2 album is a grower, but sales speak for themselves, yet another number one album and if anyone has not seen the satge set yet look at U2.com....amazing!