View Single Post

Old 03-09-2009, 03:35 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev Bee View Post
the reason why bon jovi don't get played on ever radio station is that they release crap albums at the minute, i was driving for 7 hours the other day and hadn't listened to jovi for a long time, decided to put some albums in the car, listened to bounce and crush, i remember hearing right side of wrong and cringing at jon's god awful version of this in glasgow 2003.!
A song like Right Side Of Wrong has nothing to do with Bon Jovi not being played on the radio, that's a ridiculous argument.

A radio plays singles and all of U2's latest singles have been as safe as it gets. None of their songs, apart from Elevation, rocked as hard as a song like One Wild Night or Have A Nice Day does. When Bon Jovi released the song Have A Nice Day they knew it wouldn't be played at AC Radio stations. When U2 releases a single it needs to be played on every single radio station on the planet and they cut off the balls of everything they release. They're supposed to be a rock band, not some wishy washy dance influenced pop band. They're everywhere, and not because they're thát good, but because they have become an easy listening act, good for elevators and supermarkets, bad for rock radio.

Further on, the rest of your post doesn't make that much sense either and hometownboy pretty much explained why. But if you feel that U2 are worth 150E be my guest, go spend your money, but keep in mind that for 150E you could visit 2 Bon Jovi shows on the Lost highway tour. And you didn't get to hear Lost Highway at the beginning and at the end of the show either.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan