View Single Post

Old 10-07-2006, 10:42 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazthomas
yeh i agree for once

although bruce is 10 times the player ace will ever be ace to me was always the clown of the band the one who lightened the mood and for that reasonm i think ace was much more a valuble member than bruce

as for gene simmons hes a really nice guy who gets slagged of to hel for being honest, i dont blame him.

paul is a great singer much better than gene, his voice is so unique and he is deffinatley in my top 3 frontmen

peter criss i always thought was a mediocre drummer until i saw the unplugged and then realised he was like the rough diamond of the band. although once again eric carr is technically much better than peter

to be honest im really liking the make up and pyro approach, its unique, was new at the time and makes kiss who they are

although i have to say some of pauls best lyrics came out when the make up came off eg tears are fallin, everytime i look at you etc.

but these days i think that theyre only in it for the money which is sad and i dont think i will ever see thi band perfomr live again
But how can you judge PC's Drumming on the Unplugged show? I mean the only time he was playing drums alone was 2,000 man.