View Single Post

Old 07-14-2008, 10:59 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeExcellent View Post
Because every 14 year old has money lying about for a 150 quid concert ticket!

Not having a go. This is the big, big problem with bands charging rip-off money. BJ are going the same way. There's so many people just not getting the chance for the experience....
I see what you mean , the tickets are ridiculously overpriced and im not trying to justify it at all but how many chances does "every 14 year old" have to see the rolling stones live? Not many! So as overpriced as the tickets are , if you want to go you've got to pay it and i think in the stones case i would (if i had the money that is )

Eastwick , Rocks Off is a great opener but i do think opening songs are one of the stones strong points (Beggars Banquet - Sympathy For The Devil , Let It Bleed - Gimme Shelter , Sticky Fingers - Brown Sugat and even A Bigger Bang - Rough justice etc) i think exile's so great because of tumbling dice , loving cup , happy , all down the line , shine a light etc alsmot every song on there jumps out at me lol (as corny as it sounds) but then i do like let it bleed especially for You Can't Always Get What You Want and then Monkey Man ( i really like the intro to that ) there both great albums but for me Exile . just has that edge

Last edited by hometownboy; 07-14-2008 at 11:04 PM..