View Single Post

Old 04-08-2012, 08:25 PM
The Voice of Reason
Destination any Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
I didnīt know he wears a wig. There goes my respect for him . I wonder how many other aging rockstars secretly do the same.
Gene's been wearing wigs since 1984. I don't see how respect should be tied in to it. He wears dragon boots for f*cks sake. Consider it all part of the uniform. There are other reasons to lose respect for him.

So far I am not going to this tour. Money and timing is part of it. The other is the fact the tour isn't for the new album. I've seen KISS enough times on tours where they did nothing but old shit and I'm sick of it. I've never seen the Crue so there is still a chance that if the opportunity comes up, I'll go anyway for the hell of it. There are so many other shows I want to go to though that I am not going to.

Apparently the Monster tour starts after this tour, so that is what I'll aim for. I have to admit I am concerned about Paul's voice. I'm hoping for a miracle and that this Crue-pairing tour will serve as warm up/strengthening for him and he may surprise us. For now, he is really struggling. I'm more concerned about him hurting himself further. He's had so decades of reaching and achieving new heights with his voice.. he deserves nothing but respect no matter what shape it's in now.