View Single Post

Old 12-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Born to be my Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSROCKS View Post
I don't like her "music" and I won't buy her album nor would I pay to see her lip sync live; however, I want her to do well because of her personal reasons. She really was ****ed up for a few years and it's been rumored that she is bipolar. While she was battling this mental problem (whatever it truly has been diagnosed as) she had to deal with an extreme amount of shit. People were writting horrible things about her (the way she looked at the VMAs in 2007), bad people who tried to take advantage of her (Sam Lufti), the enormous amounts of pap that follow her, a mother that's always tried to gain her own fame through Britney and such, I think it would be nice to see her do well.
Except for the paparazzi thing, all that other stuff happens to many other people.

Britney is famous because she was in the right place at the right time. Pure luck. She can't do anything that a million other regular girls out there can't do probably even better than her. I've seen karaoke singers that sound better and look better than Britney... plus they really actually sang.

Pop Stars are disposable and quickly forgotten... just look through an 80's or early 90's pop catalog. Only few survived. Music that inspires people sticks around forever.

And with that last statement, I must add...
RIP John Lennon 12/08/1980
RIP Dimebag 12/08/2004

My Bon Jovi Album Ranking: These Days, SWW, KTF, Jersey, Crush, 7800F, Bridges, HAND, Bon Jovi, Bounce, WAN, Circle, THINFS, LH, 2020;