View Single Post

Old 12-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Blaze of Posting

Send a message via MSN to jade4jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myguitar View Post
Except for the paparazzi thing, all that other stuff happens to many other people.
Not every person with Bipolar has 19489 people in their faces almost 24-7, have their kids taken away, and still have people making fun of them and reporting their every move, and have people take advantage of them being mentally ill, and have people **** their med's up so that she stays ill and get them publicity/money/whatver!!! That could've killed her, or damged her so much that she killed herself! My brother-in-law has Bipolar, and I know too well personally about depression and mood swings because I genuinely suffer from shit myself. But sticking with Bipolar, the worse thing someone with that disorder can do is have loads of people around them all the time...they need their space really badly. And Britney never has that. So she has/had one of the most serious mental illness there is and on top of that is famous and never left alone. It's a lot different to "many other people" I agree that there are many females out there more talented than her, but many other people don't go through Bipolar while being in the spotlight like she is and have people **** them about while they're mentally ill. Sadly people do prey on people that are vunerable, I ****ing know that one! But along with that she is Britney Spears that can't sniff without it being front-page news. You can hardly label it as something everyone goes through, lol.