View Single Post

Old 12-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Blaze of Posting

Send a message via MSN to jade4jovi

I know how it works. And yes, people with Bipolar can and often do lose a lot. But top that with being a celebrity is a BIG difference! Havign the paparazi in your face all the time and all the other stuff I mentined before is hardly a minor detail. It's a massive thing to have on top of Bipolar (or just a general break-down) I believe she did certain things for attention because she was going through a break-down. Maybe she doesn't have Bipolar but she was undoubtly breaking down. Do you really believe she did it all for the publicity?! Bull.shit. Like she would risk losing everything she has for that. I don't believe that for a minute. A lot of people with problems get painted with the "attention seeker" brush but that's not always true. I don't think she would have risked losing her career and children for publicity for Christ's sake! Not while in her right mind.

Again, if drugs were involved it's because she was going through a break-down. Because guess what? She is human and had been going through tough times. If drugs were involved she wanted to medicate her pain. Something that many many people do in some form or another. Infact I believe we all medicate pain in some form. People need to realise she is human and give her a break man. As for the Paris Hilton/partying/the no underwear/shaving her head thing...I think, and she said herself, it was like a rebellion thing. The girl has had to act like a perfect little princess for her life and has had to try and please everybody. She siad herself she wanted to say "**** you" and rebell somewhat. Good on her.

And why shouldn't we have pity for her?! I think it takes a pretty cold-hearted person to not care about somebody who has done no harm to you's mental health, wether you think they're the most talentless person in the universe.