View Single Post

Old 08-18-2003, 06:58 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darla Jovi
Why do you think that of him? Before you judge, try to understand, ok!?
So you are saying you believe he did not do more then 2 plastic surgery operations ? He lied during the interview with Martin Bashir they showed, even in the "answer from Michael" he lied about it.

During the interview he said he only had 2 operations in his face.

In his book Moonwalk released back in (I think) 1989 he says he's had 3. 2 at his nose, and one at it's chin.

But you are saying you believe he did not have more then 2 operations at his face ? That it's like he says God who made the decision to make him look like that ?

I'd understand it if he'd say he did it all to his face because he didn't want to look like his father, but the story he keeps on telling now...

I don't think he's having/had sex with children. That was just a hype that Jordan's father created to get money from him. Sure, Michael kissed him goodnight, but that's just a goodnight kiss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darla Jovi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddie
He is a living ghost...
Well... I don't think so!
So you think he looks perfectly normal ? Like a normal human being he claims to be ? He looks like a living ghost nowadays.

He keeps that when they compare pictures of how he looks it's the pictures that they choose that make him look so different. That's complete bullshit. Nowadays he only looks "good" on official pressphoto's.

You should check this site out : http://anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

If you look so bad on photo's that has got nothing to do with a bad picture. It has got to do with too much plastic surgery.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan