View Single Post

Old 04-02-2016, 12:57 AM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
And you guys thought Bon Jovi was the only artist who had outrageous packages!
NOT an April Fools' Day joke:
Quote:
PerezHilton.com:...Justin Bieber's Purpose World Tour recently revealed that they'd be eliminating the...one-on-one meet and greets and would be replacing it with group hangout sessions...

It's said that...a potentially dangerous fan...(who) was actually already on a "watch list" from Justin's security detail...got within 10 feet of him during one of his meetups...
Quote:
TMZ: Justin just addressed the change on social media, but softened the blow, saying the meet and greets leave him "drained and unhappy." He added, "I want to make people smile ... but not at my expense, and I always leave feeling mentally and emotionally exhausted to the point of depression."

...(T)he cost of 1-on-1 meet and greets -- $900 to $2,000US.
Quote:
TMZ: ...Justin switched up the remaining "meet & greets" for his tour, leaving Beliebers who bought passes for the event with only a ticket to his show. We're told fans have been offered full refunds...but if they choose a refund, they lose their ticket for the best section in the house, "the pit."
Well, I can't argue with that -- if the average of $1450 Justin earns from each fan at the meetups doesn't relieve his pain, of course he ought to stop doing them. One way he can make up for the lost income is by firing the security team members who should have checked the watch list against the VIP ticket buyer list. And his refund policy smells fishier than the Jersey shore at low tide -- either he charged the fans for a spot in the pit AND a meetup, or he didn't.

Thankfully, Bon Jovi knows that if they tried to pull anything like this, we'd pound them flatter than a slice of Philly cheese steak!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 05-13-2016 at 08:01 PM..