View Single Post

Old 04-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Something for the Posts

What is this, an epidemic -- here's another star with a whacked-out refund policy!
Quote:
Huffington Post: In a video posted to Twitter...49-year-old pop and R&B icon (Janet Jackson) told fans that there “has been a sudden change” in the second leg of the tour...“My husband and I are planning our family, so I’m going to have to delay the tour...try to understand that it’s important that I do this now. I have to rest up; doctor’s orders. But I have not forgotten about you.”

...She assured everyone watching that she’d “continue the tour as soon as I possibly can.”
She has, however, apparently forgotten how to offer refunds:
Quote:
TMZ: Ticketmaster sent an email....saying until they get word about a cancellation, they're treating it as postponed and rescheduled -- so no refunds.
Postponing and rescheduling due to illness is one thing. But if she is now postponing for reasons other than illness (is she pregnant now or planning to be?) and has no idea when she'll be able to reschedule, she HAS to give refunds to whoever wants one!

ETA: The responses to Janet's tweet contains requests from Ticketmaster AND LiveNation to go to their Twitter sites, follow them, and send their order number by direct message. Another one bites the dust!

ETA #2: Rumor has it that 18-year-old Janet became pregnant during her 3-month marriage to James DeBarge in 1984, and secretly gave birth to a daughter before embarking on her Control tour. The child was raised by sister Rebbie Jackson, and she's the reason why Janet says "it’s important that I do this NOW" -- SHE'S the one who's pregnant. That's a crazy conspiracy theory by even MY standards, but if people believe it, I say it serves her right!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 05-21-2016 at 09:11 PM..