Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

bwehehehe 08-24-2013 04:11 AM

Jon should call the band to go to St. Thomas island and resolve whatever the **** is wrong like what they did 21 years ago.

TwinFan 08-24-2013 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrath Mania (Post 1150959)
I don't see how anyone could find Phil X's tweet classless. Jesus. If anything he was taking it upon himself to shoot down these rumors that make NEITHER Jon or Richie look all that good. As Kathleen says, it's basically the only moment we've had of someone related to Bon Jovi addressing this fiasco in an honest way. How the hell could anyone see that as being ARROGANT? Or are some of you so brittle at this point, desperately reading into Richie's messages as he posts about being ****ing great at a pizza parlor, that you just snapped at Phil for no reason? I'm thinking that. You'd have to pretty daft to miss the whole boat here.

I love this post. Bang that truth hammer.

I shall quote Seb's post two times in one post, just for, erm, tits and giggles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1150963)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1150963)

Sissy3 08-24-2013 04:55 AM

After all those "coffee cup" pictures I'm feeling a little ........inadequate. ;)

JoviJovi 08-24-2013 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1150991)
After all those "coffee cup" pictures I'm feeling a little ........inadequate. ;)

Don't know how to make coffee? :p

JackieBlue 08-24-2013 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1150992)
Don't know how to make coffee? :p

Best response ever. Seriously... THAT was brilliant. Thanks for the best laugh I've had all week!!

groover22 08-24-2013 09:57 AM

There were 3 tweets made by matt bongiovi before he deleted his account, under the name 'time to go' - anyone know what was said?

I think the last one began "one last thing.." Or something along those lines.

Captain_jovi 08-24-2013 11:00 AM

"see you all on the road"

"before shutting down this account DO NOT BELIEVE ANY MATTHEWBONGIOVI IS ME. IT IS NOT....believe nobody because it's not me"

Supersonic 08-24-2013 11:11 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1150996)
"see you all on the road"

"before shutting down this account DO NOT BELIEVE ANY MATTHEWBONGIOVI IS ME. IT IS NOT....believe nobody because it's not me"

Which is going to be funny because the man needs the stroking of his ego on a regular basis so there'll be a new Twitter account to "inform people" despite him never having done such a thing in the first place. He'll be very busy convincing it IS him, despite previously having said it's not him. :p

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

rino 08-24-2013 02:12 PM

and the sory goes on

I have the most respect for Tico,he had problems to in the past and look where the man is now. He's still playing with a passion beyond believe at that age. So ,Jon and Richie, give the fans what they deserve. And what Phil concerns: They are two total different players,but BJ doesn't sounds like BJ with Phil on guitar,you have to agree with that.I think,the most important question is: what will happen after the tour?????? I don't think Phil will stay on,so they are a short of a guitarplayer,anyone interested??;);)

We all know what happend with Guns n roses when Slash left,downhill sins!!!

crashed 08-24-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rino (Post 1151001)
I have the most respect for Tico,he had problems to in the past and look where the man is now. He's still playing with a passion beyond believe at that age. So ,Jon and Richie, give the fans what they deserve. And what Phil concerns: They are two total different players,but BJ doesn't sounds like BJ with Phil on guitar,you have to agree with that.I think,the most important question is: what will happen after the tour?????? I don't think Phil will stay on,so they are a short of a guitarplayer,anyone interested??;);)

I think if Richie is out for good, they'll either keep Phil as a touring guitarist only or they'll just call it a day.

I simply can't see Jon being bothered to audition new guitar players at this stage of his life/career.